ELTeach Guide for Test Centers
ELTeach Data Collection
Download Complete ELTeach Guide For Test Centers as a MS Word document
Table of Contents
1. > Test Center Hardware and Software Requirements
2. Participant Administration Process
3. Audio Recording Best Practices and Tips
4. Causes of Poor Audio Recording
5. Logging Into MyELT and Completing the Test
Thank you for participating in this important data collection! The objective of the data collection phase is to acquire audio samples from your country that will be used in training the voice recognition system used in the Essential English for Teaching and Essential Professional Knowledge courses. The purpose of this guide is to provide the test center administrator with an overview of the intended data collection process.
Test Center Hardware and Software Requirements
Back to Top
Part of your necessary preparation at your test site pertains to the hardware and software systems that the participants will need to use.
MyELT Compatible Operating Systems, Browsers
Windows XP /Service Pack 3
Windows Vista /Service Pack 1
1. Internet Connection
2. The hardware required is a PC or Mac with the approved software requirements identified above.
3. The recommended keyboards are any keyboards that allow you to enter English alphabet characters and numbers.
Back to Top